Broken Pieces

Review: Redwood Violet by Robin Mahle

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Redwood VioletRedwood Violet by Robin Mahle
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Content (overall theme, idea and setting). I really enjoyed this book, all content was interesting and fresh.

Top 3 things I liked about the setting in this book . I liked how the author kept the setting confined to the west coast, Her ability to pull in the redwoods, San Diego is one of my favorite cities.

Did the plot pull you in or did you feel you had to force yourself to read the book? I was pulled in from the first page. The writing was intense and the flow was amazing. But when I got to “The End” at a major cliff-hanger (that I did not know was happening) I was totally turned off.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments: