Broken Pieces

Review: Saving Jackie K by L.D.C. Fitzgerald

Friday, May 3, 2013

Saving Jackie KSaving Jackie K by L.D.C. Fitzgerald
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

What are some of the book's themes? Betrayal, loyalty and family. The story twists and turns to stop a nuclear war by preventing the shooting of Jackie Kennedy.

Did the book end the way you expected? Well, it revolved around a factual incident that had already happened so yes, the book ended the way I expected it too.

Top 3 things I liked about the whole book. The book is fast-paced, and reads as a countdown to the shooting. The second thing I liked was that the author allowed for readers to make their assumptions about who shot JFK despite offering some really good suggestions. I liked the time travel element.


Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments: