Broken Pieces

Review: Gabriela and The Widow by Jack Remick

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Gabriela and The WidowGabriela and The Widow by Jack Remick
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Do you find the characters convincing? All characters are convincing and believable. Sometimes, I felt like Gabby had too many layers to her but in the end, she needed these layers so readers could understand her complicated life.

What was the problem in the book, and how was it solved? Gabby was alone, poverty stricken and very young. Laviuda became her second mother.

If you were in a problem situation like one in the book, how would you have acted? I too would have taken the caregiver position, despite what people said or thought of me.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments: