Broken Pieces

Review: A Tale of the Other Kind by Leandi Cameron

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

A Tale of the Other Kind (Therian, #1)A Tale of the Other Kind by Leandi Cameron
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What was the problem in the book, and how was it solved? Kai and Sienna falling in love. Astrid helps to battle Quinn who wants to kill them.

What part would you change in the story, and why? I would have like to know more about Kai’s parents – Bethany and his father.

How did you feel about the main character? I liked Kai. Felt bad that no one prepared him for his destiny. This part of him was a little like Merlin like in the TV series. So much power but so little knowledge of what to do with it.

Was the story credible? Story and characters were credible. Very enjoyable. If you like YA, then this is a book you must definitely read.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments: